Monday, January 5, 2009

We saw Peanut!! Week 9

I can't believe I have been pregnant for 9 weeks now. We went to the urologist today.  I was forced to drink 32 oz of water before the appointment.  That was so hard to do!  We saw the baby's body and it looked like a peanut.  It is so surreal that this is all happening.  I did ask the doctor if there was only one..yes there is!! Thank the Lord.  I mean twins would be great and all, but not in a New York city 1 bedroom apartment.  Next week is our doctor's visit.

3 comments:

  1. Jen and Brian---what else did you expect at 9 weeks. Of course that will soon change. Dad and I are so excited and proud of both of you. We love you and remember we are there for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! I can’t wait to watch the baby develop over the next 7 months. If you need anything, I am ALWAYS here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited and happy for you guys!! I know you've been wanting this for awhile now, so you have definitely been blessed! Just gonna throw out a note to everyone....I am getting the first pair of baby shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.