Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeling Great!

This week was the first week peanut didn't make me sick all day.  I actually started back working out again and felt great!  We see the doctor on Tuesday so hopefully he will give peanut a good report.  The doctor called on Tuesday to tell me the ultrasound was good. Peanut looked healthy and I know he said the heartbeat is good.   It is all becoming so real.  Poor Brian had not told anyone, but his boss so I told him he could tell his close guy friends.  Last night we had people over for the game and we told them we were having Peanut.  They were all happy for us, some figured it out on their own.  The night ended up being a game of...guess Peanut's name.  So everyone was shouting out the worst names possible..let me see, oh yea "Cleek Cleek Cleek".  The best one was Bill E. D. Cleek.  At least they were having fun with it.  Today Peanut is going to church for the first time.  Hopefully Peanut behaves ;).

Tomorrow will be 11 weeks and I'm almost out of the first tri-mester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.