Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another good visit

I love love love my doctor! He is just so laid back and very calming.  Peanut had another good report from the doctor.  He took a lot of blood work and I actually lost a couple of pounds.  That is because baby was not being nice to mommy for about a month.  In a couple of weeks I will be doing the ultrascreen, which test for down syndrome.  Talk about scary, but I know every mother goes through it.  Peanut has some good traveling coming up.  Peanut and I are going to Raleight for GameDay on Friday and Saturday.  We will get to see Uncle Brother and Aunt Deb for a little bit.  Then Mommy, Peanut and Daddy are headed to the Bahamas for a week for "work".  It will be nice to relax and enjoy the sun.  Then we are off to see Gamma and Papa in TN for another GameDay.  Finally we are still thinking of traveling to Charlotte to see Aunt Tara, Uncle John and Cousin Jake for President's day weekend.  But that is still up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.