Mommy and Daddy took me to Colorado this past week. I got to relax with Mom while Dad went skiing. I kind of felt sorry for her because I know she likes to snowboard. Dad gave us a really cool treat....a pre-natal massage. I LOVED it!!! I was kicking Mommy the whole time. I could really get use to the pretty snow. Maybe one day they will let me play in it. Yum and EAT it too. Mommy was very happy to see Aunt Mandy & Uncle Dan. They are getting married soon, maybe I'll make the wedding trip. They gave me my first pair of cool dude "shoes". Aunt Mandy is a shoe nut so its only fitting she gave me my first pair. I hope my feet aren't as big as mommy's and I can fit in them. Mommy, Daddy and I flew back Saturday night on a big plane. I'm not so sure I like the plane thing. I was kicking mom the whole time and I think I caused her a little pain.
Today Mommy bought me a pair of docksider shoes like Daddy's. I can't wait to look just like him. 22 weeks and counting until I make my grand entrance!!! See ya soon everybody.
Love
WBC
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.